The 11th IBRO Kemali International Prize for Outstanding Contributions in Neuroscience will be awarded in 2017 by the IBRO Dargut & Milena Kemali
XVII Congresso Nazionale SINSIschia (NA) 01-04 October 2017
Italian Society for Neuroscience
17th National Congress of Italian Society of Neuroscience
Lacco Ameno Ischia, Italy, October 1-4 2017
CALL FOR FELLOWSHIPS
for young Italian neuroscientists
The Italian Society for Neuroscience (SINS) will award 30 stipends to its pre-doctoral and post-doctoral members for the participation to the 17h National Congress of Italian Society of Neuroscience, Lacco Ameno Ischia Naples, ITALY, October 1-4 2017.
Fellowships will be awarded by the Board of the SINS based on a comparative evaluation of the scientific value of the applicants’ CV and publications.
The amount of each fellowship will be 400 Euros.
The applicant should be:
- a pre-doctoral or post-doctoral member of the Italian Neuroscience Society (i.e. below age 40, Italian citizen or resident, with no permanent position)
- first author on an abstract to be presented at the workshop
Applications should contain:
1. Personal data form (see below);
2. Copy of ID or passport;
3. CV together with a list of publications;
3. Declaration of no permanent position by the Laboratory Head (specifying whether the candidate has a doctorate degree or not)
5. Copy of the abstract submitted to the workshop.
Applicants are eligible only if they are already SINS members or if they submit the SINS membership application form (downloadable from the SINS website; www.sins.it) together with the fellowship application.
Applications should be in English.
The deadline for application submission is May 19, 2017
Applications should be submitted only via e-mail to:
Professor Antonella Scorziello
SINS Secretary General
Department of Neuroscience, School of Medicine
Federico II University of Naples
Via Sergio Pansini 5, 80131 Naples (Italy)
The list of winners will be announced on the SINS Web site by May 23, 2017.
The stipend will be given after the workshop on receipt of a certificate of attendance.