Membership in SINS is open to all researchers and medical professionals who have carried out studies in the field of neuroscience
CATEGORIES OF MEMBERSHIP
- Ordinary member
All neuroscientists, including researchers and clinicians are eligible to join SINS as Ordinary Members.
- Under 35 member
For all neuroscientists aged 35 or under, SINS offers the possibility to register using a reduced rate.
- Ordinary member - € 75.00 / year
- Under 35 member - € 30 / year
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for SINS membership, you must complete the on-line form and enter:
- your personal data
- your own curriculum
- the name of 2 SINS members (not PHD) endorsing your application
- 5 keywords to highlight your scientific interest
- a list of 3 recent publications of which you are the author or co-author (not required for PHD Students)
- a reference letter by the head of the department (only required for PHD Students)
Acceptance of the application is subjected to the approval of a SINS committee.
Successful applicants will receive an official welcome letter and, ONLY AT THAT POINT, they can proceed with payment of the registration fee, by accessing the reserved area. After payment the applicant appears in the general list of SINS members.
SINS members will be able to enjoy the following benefits:
- reduced fee for SINS meetings, including National Congress
- eligibility to submit symposia and abstracts for SINS National Congress and other SINS meetings
- receive monthly newsletters on upcoming conferences, workshops and job opportunities
- free on-line subscription to the European Journal of Neuroscience
SINS also offers to members in good standing with societal fees the possibility of obtaining:
- automatic registration to FENS
- reduced rate for FENS Congress registration
- other benefits that the Association will be able to obtain, which will be communicated as they occur
The Committee that will assess any new application is composed of:
- Giuseppina Cantarella
- Maria Vincenza Catania
- Giuseppe Pignataro
- Alessandro Usiello