FENS Forum 2022 | Call for fellowship for young italian neuroscientists
Published on 25 March 2022
The Italian Society for Neuroscience will award at least 10 stipends to its pre‑doctoral and post‑doctoral members for the participation to the FENS Forum 2022 that will be held in Paris (FR) on July 9 - 13, 2022.
Fellowships will be awarded by the SINS Board based on a comparative evaluation of the scientific value of the applicants’ CV and publications.
The amount of each fellowship will be 300 Euros.
The applicant should be:
- a pre-doctoral or post-doctoral member of the Italian Society for Neuroscience, aged below 36 at the time of submission, Italian citizen or resident, with no permanent position
- first author on an abstract to be presented at the FENS Forum
Applications should contain:
- Application form [CLICK]
- Copy of ID or passport
- CV together with a list of publications
- Declaration of no permanent position by the laboratory head (specifying whether the candidate has a doctorate degree or not)
- Copy of the abstract submitted to the FENS Forum
Applicants are eligible only if they are already SINS members or if they submit the SINS membership application from the SINS website www.sins.it (membership section) together with the fellowship application.
Applications should be in English.
The application deadline is April 30, 2022.
Applications should be submitted only via e-mail to SINS secretariat at: email@example.com.
The list of winners will be announced on the SINS Web site by May 31, 2022.
Please note that candidates may apply to several societies but may not obtain several stipends.
The stipend will be given after the end of the conference on receipt of a certificate of attendance.